Tuesday 19 June 2012

Will not be around much for a litte while

A little play with water and photoshop.



Sunset on the water.







This post is just to let you know that I will not be around so much on multiply except for odd blogs I might post, looking in on posts and group posts from time to time. I have not realy had the time the last few weeks and I can see this is going to continue for a little while yet! So if you are not seeing me then you know why!! It will however not be forever!!

I am developing an income through a contract cleaning business I am building at the moment. It has come to a critical stage where I have to devote more time and energy to this rather than my hobbies. It is not that I am overworked so much - in fact I am working less than an eight hour day. It is more that the work is a bit all over the place so some days are spent working long hours and others sleeping or doing other small cash jobs, gadening or painting or lawn mowing. It is like a small hurdle to get over before I can smooth it all out so I can enjoy sometime for me too. The work is spread across seven days as well so any spare time I have I have little or no motivation for my multiply groups and friends etc etc. But it will pass - just as I have said it is a critical time in the development.  I am really happy it is all going so well and am more than happy that I am able to maintain a good income so I can live here rather than have to return to the City for work. It is very different to do contract cleaning but man it is pretty lucritive and I can forsee having soon to employ people to do part of my contracts so I can have some free time - hopefully soon - but when I know things have settled.

Keith




*****






20 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are going good for you Keith. I think we all take a hiatus from the Net at some stage, so dont feel bad about getting on with your work. As long as you still find time to take photos, it will be ok. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to know it won't be forever...we will miss you but wish you well in your new endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds like very positive and wonderful news, wishing you all the best on the way to building an empire!

    lovely photo play on the waves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, working for yourself is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, Keith. You will be missed, but it's good to know everything is going well for oyu and that you will come back ... some day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh great, I'm back and you leave! I look forward to your return and I wish you many blessings with your business :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great that everything is moving along as you want it to Keith.I will miss you for sure, but not so bad cause you are coming back and hopefully visit now and then. Huggles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you Keith. Sounds a real positive for you there.
    I know that you will come a calling when you can. Cheers Mate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent for you, Keith! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We will be here waiting for you. But will miss you.
    Contract cleaning is really a good job to have here in US.
    They make top Salaries. Great bonuses. You can work 20-30 hours
    a week and take home $5-600.00 easy.
    Good luck and build up your business, then hire everyone else to do the work.
    Keep in touch...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope it all goes well. See you when you have more time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shuh, got a fright when reading the heading, ......................don't disappear, will miss you . Who am I going to chat to in the morning here now??? *sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy for you too, I know you were looking for something and this is working out well, so you can spend time with other stuff, too, but the hours are funny, up at 2am to start an office clean...........*yawn*........do not wake up Michelle, pls she needs her sleep LOL or me neither..............hahaha

    Hugs you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was thinking of you just this morning . I am glad you posted this .
    Good for you for getting your business going . Good luck .

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish you luck, Keith, but I'm glad the busy times are just temporary.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry I missed you yesterday, hope to catch up soon!
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish you the best success and look forward to seeing you back when things are clicking just right. Now that is the things I am trying to get going here, but have not found the right angle to go at yet. But still looking. Ha ha ha Like I never stop. Good luck, and take a picture of your business sometime for us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A guy has to do what a guy has to do - :)) - Go for it Keith. Don't worry we'll keep an eye out for you dropping in when you can.

    ReplyDelete